SHEBA Surface Flux Group
Edgar L. Andreas, Christopher W. Fairall, Peter S. Guest, P. Ola G.
Main Tower Calibration Study
Performed by Peter Guest 4/22/99
This report is presented in an overall linear fashion with options to divert
to figures, tables and notes. In order to navigate these pages you may use the following outline.
An easier way is to use the links at the bottom of each page; they have the indicators
and "Next" which will bring you to
the outline page (this one), the previous page or the following page, respectively.
For plots comparing heat flux and ustar
- Introduction and Background Information
- Temperature Calibration
- Relative Humidity Calibration
- Sonic Wind Calibration
- MATLAB Programs
- read_prof_file_all2.m Reads Ola's file, assigns NaN's, calls
- tcorrect.m Temperature correction program. Also contains:
- correct.m - correction function used by "tcorrect.m" and "rhcorrect.m"
- linter.m - linear interpolation function used by "correct.m"
- rhcorrect.m Relative Humidity correction program.
- windcorrect.m Sonic Wind correction program. Also
- uv.m - function used by "windcorrect.m" to convert RWD and WS to u and v components.
- spddir.m - function used by "windcorrect.m" to convert u and v to RWD and WS.
- Flux Comparisons
|of this page
||To Main Surface Flux Group Page
|| To Introduction|
Here are some other related links:
This is a U. S. Government Computer System.
Last update: 5/4/99
Please send all comments and suggestions to the author,